Our Mergers and Acquisitions practice represents parties engaged in structuring, negotiating and consummating mergers, acquisitions and sales and purchases of business entities and their assets. Many of our clients have never bought or sold a business before and the Firm is very cognizant of its role in educating the client about the various liability issues involved in negotiating and structuring the deal.
Typical Services for each Transaction
- Conduct due diligence.
- Review and provide advice for structuring the deal.
- Draft and negotiate transaction documents.
- Analyze various legal issues.
- Advise on strategic covenants, representations, warranties and indemnity sections.
- Preparation of disclosure schedules.